National Innovation Summit on agriculture forests and Rural Development.
Aveleda and its partners, attended the National Summit Innovation in agriculture, forests and Rural Development in October 2018.
“A major challenge for EPL, in particular large farms, is to develop innovative models of effluent management in a perspective of “circular economy” and “zero waste” at the scale of the operation unit, converting effluents into an opportunity and an economic and environmental asset.” Rita Guedes
– Promote the exchange of good practice;
– Identifying common challenges and exploring potential solutions;
– Develop synergies between teams dealing with common themes;
– Presentation of guidelines for the future of innovation in the sector;
– Award of the Agricultural Credit Innovation Prize;
– Exhibition of start-ups – EN;
– Presentation of Competence Centres;
Newsletter presented by Gobiochorume: