Cultural landscapes: Herities and challenges in the territory 2019
Aveleda and its partners, attended the Rural Studie’s Congress, in December 2019.
“As academic discussion around cultural landscapes has been less frequent, it is pertinent to promote a meeting that allows the participation of those interested in the various aspects of this theme. Starting from rural studies, in which different disciplines intersect, how to define Cultural Landscape?” CER 2019
Main thematic axes:
– Material and immaterial heritage;
– Social relations and communities;
– Changes in agricultural systems;
– Territories, sustainability and biodiversity;
– Institutions and legal framework;
– Tourism and alternative uses of rural space.